Design by Name
- thesis help
- unique topics
- topics to stay away from
- developing a strong topic
- education thesis prompts
- marketing problems to explore
- writing on anaesthesia
- health & psychology
- learning & development
- nursing education problems
- sports history topics
- risk management problems
- writing about wildlife
- good topics on nutrition
- writing on emotional intelligence
- good topics in astrophysics
- great topic suggestions
- dissertation topics in law
- computer engineering topics
- thesis topic solutions in finance
- IR dissertation titles
- Art dissertation topic ideas
- Environmental law thesis title
- Picking topics on interior design
- Business topic ideas to explore
- Chemical engineering topics
- Graphic design thesis titles
- 15 topics on pediatric nursing
- Ideas about network security
- Topics on structural engineering
- Economics dissertation topics
- Selection of topics in finance
- Financial markets topic ideas
- Women’s studies thesis topics
- writing tips
- deciding on a title
- the secrets of good writing
- writing a thesis in 5 steps
- structuring your paper
- medical paper samples
- Master’s paper samples
- writing a purpose statement
- writing a literature review
- PhD thesis methodology
- Doctoral thesis formatting
- tips for undergraduates
- creating a law dissertation
- writing a medical college thesis
- drafting the conclusion
- PhD thesis paper writing hints
- MBA dissertation writing tips
- A thesis on Martin Luther King
- A thesis paper in criminal justice
- Getting a custom dissertation
- Writing a proposal in history
- How to format a cover page
- Finding a finance thesis sample
- APA format bibliography section
- How to make in-text citations
- Marketing thesis writing guide
- Preparing a defense presentation
- Getting a biology thesis sample
- Marketing dissertation proposal
- Purchasing a thesis on the web
- Writing on evaluation of training
- APA thesis acknowledgements
- Using a dissertation database
- Order a dissertation safely
- writing services
A List of Great Sample Dissertation Topics in Marketing
Your dissertation project should contribute to your area of study. Do not try to move heaven and earth, since you time and resources are rather limited. However, you need to add something new to make your dissertation notable among all the other existing works. To choose a great topic for your marketing dissertation, look through this list of sample topics. You will probably find something interesting and thought-provoking that will inspire you for a perfect dissertation title.
- What factors can influence the marketing strategy success?
- Manipulation tactics and consumer behavior: creating a desire to purchase.
- Negative effect of advertising on teenagers.
- The impact of branding on customer behavior: comparative analysis of Apple and Samsung.
- What marketing strategies should be used for hotel business to attract new clients?
- The importance of psychographics methods in marketing schemes.
- Life style and marketing.
- Effective Internet marketing activities: what should we expect in the future?
- Social media as an effective tool to promote business.
- Does irritating and silly advertising reach customers more effectively than an ordinary one?
- The usage of successful brands advertising methods in political campaigns.
- Can food product labels influence customer behavior?
- Impulsive buying: social and psychological aspects.
- What factors can affect the success of a new brand?
- The impact of advertising on acquisition of bad habits by teenagers.
- Branding and customer satisfaction.
- Consumer attitude towards functional food.
- Differences in male and female consumer making decision process.
- How can celebrities influence consumer buying decision?
- What are the most beneficial ways to build customer loyalty?
- How do demands change upon generations?
- Can effectiveness of advertising depend on a social network?
- Can language influence product identity?
- Why is it important to know the national culture when promoting the product?
- Does gender influence customer buying decision?
- The effect of globalization and customer behavior.
- How do marketing methods differ across the cultures?
- What are the major strategies to attract potential clients?
- Should leading brands have products of the highest quality?
If you struggle to start your dissertation, this collection of sample topics will be very helpful for you to formulate your own paper title. It would be better to make your dissertation project a bit more specific, since you will just have no time to investigate a broad topic. It will help you to set precise and clear research objectives and questions.
- Biology homework help
- Term Paper Easy
- Paper Writing Pros
Tips And Tricks
- A winning results section
- 5 places to get free samples
- Crafting the introductory section
- Where to get affordable assistance
- Thesis proposal sample related to tourism
- MBA dissertation proposal examples
- Discovering US history topics
- Writing an introduction
- Where to find sample Master’s proposals
- Writing a paper in physics
- APA formatting instructions
- Getting a dissertation template
- Working on an HRM degree paper
- Free dissertation prospectus examples
- How to stay on the right track
- Writing a report on marketing
- Hiring a dissertation writer
- Creating a solid paper in a month
- How to buy papers at a low cost
- Professional thesis writing manual
- 3 places to get MBA paper samples
- Creating the discussion section
- Organizing a law thesis methods section
- Where to find someone who will do my thesis
- Searching for thesis paper writing help
- Studying history questions
- How to select an academic writing company
- Custom writing services
- PhD paper prospectus samples
- Acknowledgement templates
- Geography thesis conclusion section
2017 ©. All Rights Reserved. Morey-Editions.com.
help with your thesis!
Skip to main content
Unit of study_
Marketing Consulting Project (Part 1) – MKTG6209
Year – 2018
This is the first of two units which comprise the final project for the Master of Marketing. This consulting project provides an opportunity for students to use learning gained during the course in a real life case. A successful project applies analytical tools, research design, strategic thinking and project management skills to a real marketing issue. Students identify and approach a company and topic of their own choice. Examples of topics include: (new) product development and launch; developing a marketing strategy for geographic extension; entering a new market segment; or implementing a new marketing initiative such as CRM. Students work individually on their project with the support and guidance of a professional mentor. The unit starts with plenary sessions that introduce project scoping, project design and consulting skills. Students scope and design their project and deliver a project proposal that is approved by the client. In this first part of their project, students are assessed on quality of problem identification, analysis, creativity and relevance of the research proposal, client management skills and persuasive presentation.
Structured supervision and 2 seminar days
project proposal (40%), marketing audit (40%), client presentation (20%)
This unit is only available to students enrolled in the Master of Marketing.
22 Jan 2018
26 Nov 2018
25 Jun 2018
- Do as
part of a USYD course
individually or from another Uni
Courses that offer this unit
Non-award/non-degree study If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student. Cross-institutional study If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to undertake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.
To help you understand common terms that we use at the University, we offer an online glossary .