- MBA 2018
- MBA 2019
- MBA 2020
- Top B-Schools
- Exam Preparation
- Success Stories
- B Schools
TISS MBA Admission 2019 – Tata Institute of Social Science was established in 1936 and since them imparting excellence in higher education. It has campuses at Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Tuljapur. The institute is well known for Master in Arts (M.A) programmes equivalent to MBA. These courses range from the social sector to policymaking. For the TISS MBA Admission 2019, candidates have to apply for the exam in the specified dates. It will accept scores of TISSNET 2019 only which are valid in TISS Mumbai & Hyderabad for MBA admissions. The exam is conducted by the institute itself. After clearing the exam, candidates have to appear for Pre Interview Test (PIT) & Personal Interview (PI) round for the TISS MBA final admissions. To check more details about TISS MBA Admission 2019 courses, fees, placements and more, check the complete details below.
- UPESEAT MBA Admission 2019 – Apply Now!!
- SNAP 2018 Registrations Closing Soon – Apply Now!!
TISS Mumbai offers M.A but the value of the degree is equal to the M.B.A degree as provided by other b-schools. In the end, the things that will matter are knowledge, exposure and the academic institute. Here are the important dates for the exam required for TISS MBA Admission 2019.
|TISSNET 2019||Important Dates|
|TISSNET 2019 Application Form||22 Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10 Dec 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||26-27 Dec 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 Exam Date||19 Jan 2019|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview||Feb-Mar 2019|
|Announcement of Final Result||Last week of Apr 2019|
TISS MBA Courses
In total TISS offers 55 courses in M.A. but only a few of them are related to management. Even more, the management courses are offered by TISS Mumbai only and one related course by Hyderabad. These are the programmes under M.A. for TISS MBA Admission 2019.
|M.A. Programmes at TISS Mumbai Campus and Code||Seat Intake|
|Social Work in Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship (LE)||30|
|Globalisation and Labour (GL)||30|
|Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM)||60|
|Social Entrepreneurship (SE)||30|
|Master of Arts Organisation Development, Change, and Leadership (OD)|
In Hyderabad Campus Also (Work Experience required)
TISS MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for TISS MBA Admission 2019 is written according to last year data. You can still take the idea from the semester wise figures for M.A. programmes at TISS Mumbai.
|Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM) Fee in Rupee|
|Fee particulars for||Sem 1||Sem 2||Sem 3||Sem 4|
|Social Work in Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship Fee in Rupee|
|Globalisation and Labour (GL) Fee in Rupee|
|Social Entrepreneurship (SE) Fee in Rupee|
TISS MBA Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for TISS Mumbai must check the eligibility criteria before filling TISSNET 2019. Here is the eligibility for TISS MBA Admission 2019.
- Educational Qualification – Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum 3 years from a recognized University.
- Final Year Students – Candidates in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. Such candidates must have passed exams of the previous semesters ie 1st to 4th. Similarly, semester 1st to 6th for 4 years degree programme. You must submit the final result by September 2019.
TISS MBA Selection Process
Candidates applying for TISS MBA Admission 2019 must clear all the rounds to take final admission at TISS Mumbai.
- Entrance Exam – It is mandatory that candidates appear for TISSNET 2019.
- Result – Once the exam is over, the TISS Mumbai will release the result along with cut-offs.
- Pre-Interview Round – Qualified candidates now appear for the pre-interview test which includes a written test, group discussion etc.
- Interview Round- In this round, the interview will take place to shortlist candidates for the final admission.
TISS MBA Application Form
For admission in TISS Mumbai, candidates must apply through TISSNET 2019 Application Form . There is the single form for TISSNET MBA Admission 2019 in which you have the option to select a maximum of three courses. The final admission will be according to the priority of the course selected by the candidates. In addition to that, add information like personal, educational, contact, and work experience details in the form. Following that upload photograph & signature and pay the application fee. Once form submission is successful, keep the TISS ID and Password safe for future reference.
TISS MBA Result
After the cut off is released, the PIT & PI rounds will take place at the TISS Mumbai. Once these rounds are over, the final result will release for TISS MBA Admission 2019. Qualified candidates will get the calls according to the preference of the courses opted during the registration process. The institute will also release waiting list according to the number of seats left for the programme.
TISS MBA Merit List – The institute releases after all the rounds. The merit list will be prepared according to the performance by the candidates in subsequent rounds.
- NET – 40%
- PIT – 30%
- PI – 30%.
Maximum score of each round is given in the table below.
|National Common Written Test||100|
|Pre-Interview / GD||50|
TISS MBA Placements
The TISS Mumbai offers 100% placements in all the courses. Students get placed in profit and non-profit sectors and able to grab attractive offers. The figures given below are for placement 2018 for M.A. HRM course.
- Median Salary – Rs 18.5 lakh
- Average Salary – Rs 18.77 lakh
- Highest Package – Rs 27 lakh
- Average CTC of the top 50th Percentile – Rs 18.5 Lakh
- Average CTC of the top 75th Percentile – Rs 20.75 Lakh
- Deloitte India
- OYO Rooms
- Bajaj Auto
- UST Global
- Reliance Power
- Crompton Greaves
- L&T Infotech
- Samsung R&D
- Sterlite Power
TISS Mumbai Ranking
The Tata Institute of Social Science is ranked among top schools in postgraduate. Since it is not particularly a b-school we have not the exact rankings for TISS. Though TISS Mumbai considered in the top 30 colleges for MBA programme.
These are the famous alumni who have done their graduation from TISS college.
- Subhash Mendhapurkar, social activist
- Anu Aga, Former Chairman, Thermax
- Medha Patkar, Social Activist
- Purnima Mane, President, and CEO, Pathfinder International
- Gursimran Khamba, Stand-up Comedian, and Writer
- Mr. Makarand – CHRO of Kotak Group
- Mrs. Aparna Sharma – Novelist, CHRO of Lafarge
- Anu Zachariah: MD – DDI India
- Dr. Santrupt Mishra – CEO Carbon Black
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Students are now applying for
SNAP 2018 Registration (Started): Fee, Registration Date, SNAP 2018 Application Form
NMAT 2018 Registration – Login, Date, Application Form, Fee
IBSAT 2018 Registration (Started) – Application Form, Fees, Login, Colleges
- MBA Specializations
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 – Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Preparation Tips
TISSNET 2019: Registration (Started), Exam Date, Syllabus, Preparation, Books
CAT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf with Answers – Download Here for CAT 2018…
TISSNET 2019 Registration (Started): Login, Last Date, TISS Application Form 2019
NMAT 2018 Cutoff – Expected NMAT/ NMIMS Cutoff 2018, Category Wise
Request a Callback
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA Dr. PRANAB MUKHERJEE ON THE GRADUATION CEREMONY
AT APAR INDIA HUB PARTNER OF TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES-SVE
“Dear Friends… Great educational institutions require good faculty and administrators. TISS was able to attract and recruit outstanding teachers, students, workforce and Apar India Institute, as a premier Training Hub Partner. Its ability to impart organized knowledge in a systematic way for so many centuries was because of the presence of the leading scholars of their time as faculty and a dynamic student community. I acknowledge the tireless efforts of all those involved in this project.”
Dr Pranab Mukherjee
Former President of India
Tata Institute of Social Sciences -TISS
TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (TISS) a premier institution established in the year 1936 and given the deemed University status by the UGC in 1964. The University is one of the oldest and has been revolutionizing the Higher Education Scenario. Tata Institute of Social Sciences has:
- Four campuses, located at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Tuljapur,
- Been a pioneer educational institution in social sciences with decades of experience in teaching, research, publications, and field interventions (for more information visit www.tiss.edu)
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded a 5-Star rating to the Institute, and in 2010 it re-accredited the TISS with an ‘A’ Grade and a cumulative grade point of 3.89 out of 4.00, one of the highest scores awarded to universities accredited this far.
- Set up School of Vocational Education (SVE) in 2011, with the objectives of incubating a‘National Vocational University’. This project has been initiated under the aegis of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) proposed by the Ministry of HRD , Government of India
School of Vocational Education (TISS-SVE)
In December 2011, Tata Institute of Social Sciences set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) with a view to providing Vocational Training Programs.
- The project was initiated under the aegis of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) proposed by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- TISS-SVE has propagated the Work Integrated Training Program to give a boost to the Learning Ecosystem.
Concept of Work Integrated Training Program (WITP)
The WITP model provides the trainee with the opportunity to enhance their skills and gain workplace based industry experience as a part of their Graduation program. For the trainee, the experience is valuable as training is built around the context of work, enabling them to learn by working and observing.
- To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the programme.
- To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points
Apar India Group of Institutions Hub Partner
Apar India , since inception, has been striving incessantly to bring about a radical change in the way Education is being imparted and has been emphasizing on imparting “Education that makes one Employable”.
The brain child of Mr. R. K. Jain who is Founder Chairman, President of India Awardee, renowned Educationist and a philanthropist; Apar India has been causing a paradigm shift in the pedagogy and is functional in imbibing the values of “Shiksha”, “Sanskar” and “Sewa” in its students.
Apar India has been in the past, laying emphasis on Skill Development and had launched “Project Vidya” in the year 2005 to equip the students with skills by providing them Job Oriented Certificate Courses like English Communication, Personality Development, Hardware & Networking, Accounting and IT. The Institute has trained students of Delhi University and the Tibetan Refugees as well.
Post Graduate Diploma in HR and Administration
In various small and mid-sized organisations the HR & admin functions are clubbed together as it may not require separate teams to handle these…
Digital Marketing ( Professional ) Certification
Objective: The rapid growth of Digital Marketing Industry is a direct consequence of the Global phenomenon that is the internet and effectiveness of Digital…
Why wait? Start achieving your goals today!
Why choose us
Work Integrated Training Programme (WITP)
- The approach adopted by TISS-SVE is called the Work Integrated Training Programme (WITP). This Vocational Educational Programme is being implemented for the first time in India with a focus on job-specific skills rather than providing only a broad based education.
- The WITP model provides the trainee with the opportunity to enhance their skills and gain workplace based industry experience as a part of their Graduation program. For the trainee, the experience is valuable as training is built around the context of work, enabling them to learn by working and observing
Diploma & Certification
- Diploma & Certificate would be awarded by TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENSE
- TISS has established international collaboration with over 25 universities including London School of Economics and consortiums in Africa, Asia, the United States and Europe
- Been a pioneer educational institution in social sciences with decades of experience in teaching, research, publications and field intervention
- NAAC has awarded an “A” Grade with the highest scores of 3.89 out of 4.00, one of the highest scores awarded to any university this far.
- being an alumni of a premier institution namely the TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES.
Expert Instructors & Mentors
- Our instructor panel consists of a mix of renowned industry leaders in the same domain and accomplished subject matter experts, who not only co-develop the program with us, but also mentor the students.
- Having a very good placement cell helping students to place in various companies
- students place through Apar India working in reputed companies
- Like- KFC, Silaris, Net ambit, Dominos, Marks & spencer, 24 seven, Titen, Off Business
Real Industry Insights
- Our aim is to nurture sharp minds with latest industry practices and cutting-edge curriculum. Each program is delivered using industry relevant content, real industry case studies and project work and internships.
Dedicated Student Support
- Our team of in-house advisors assists the students on all fronts – be it career counselling or support or program-related doubts.
Sign up our Newsletter
Meet our Trainers and Industry Leaders
Ajay Kumar Sahoo
Dr. Bhavleen Rekhi
Dr. Ruchika Gupta
Ms. Rita Gangwani
Jeevan Deep Sehgal
Col (Dr.) MP Sen
- Classroom Sessions
- Awards and Accolades
- Expert Trainings
- Apar in media
Classroom SessionsClassroom Sessions
Digital Marketing ClassClassroom Sessions
TISS New Batch of PG DiplomaAwards and Accolades
Graduation Ceremony of India’s 1st B.voc batch of TISSExpert Trainings
Digital Marketing Training ProgramClassroom Sessions
Orientation of New BatchAwards and Accolades
Great meeting with Shri Pranab MukherjeeApar in media
Preeti-It has been a wonderful experience studying at Apar.The management and faculty is experienced and supportive. Wish all the luck!!!
It has been a wonderful experience with Apar India, faculty and administrative management is very supportive. We completed 1st semester with high note. Hope to achieve new benchmark in 2nd semester. Great team work.
Great institute. Cooperating faculty! I got great recommendations and managed to get a job at Kalidioscope which is a digital marketing agency because of all the skill training I got from Apar.
Apar India is the best place for everyone who are looking for the perfect place to enhance their life skill and career development…I feel luckey by joining with APAR India ,Thank you Apar Degree: PGDDM
Batch : 2017-18
Intern At Xmx infosoft pvt Ltd
Apar India, thanks loads to you. You gave me exactly what I was searching for, the unique concept of work integrated program, learning while working, applying my theoretical knowledge practically in my field. I feel this is the best one could offer. Here the faculty for the Employability Skill Development Program is really great n also they having active job placement cell. Today only gave my first interview within one month of admission, excited about the results. Hoping for the best.
Thanks a lot to apar india. you gave us such a unique concept of work intergratd program learning while working. and specaily thanks to Rajkumar jain sir your speech always motivate us a lot.. that was wonderfull experience for me to work in marks and spencer that is international company. at the age of 18. thanks a lot!! after join apar india i realize a lots of change in my personality .. and improvements in my skills. feel proud to be a student of apar india..
I Ashutosh Sharma working with Read colors Technologies pvt. Ltd. Enrolled In PGDDM with Apar India. It is the best institution for Digital Marketing. Faculty members are experienced and very supportive.
Thank You Apar India.
I am pursuing my Post Graduation Diploma in Digital Marketing. Its been a great journey with Apar India so far. Especially the faculty members, trainers and all the staff members of the organization. They have been cooperating and helping us throughout and I am grateful to them for all the support.
As my personal experience it is really a good approach from TISS and I really appreciate it. Since, I was always keen to study but due to work schedule I cannot study. But now I proudly tell everyone that I started studying once again. Apar India is really working hard and I appreciate it.
A SRIKANT – PGD-HR Admin
Amazing program which helps me to become HR professional having theoretical & practical knowledge at the same period of time.
ISHU BABBAR – PGD-HR Admin
Schedule a Meeting
Student working in
Rohan student of Digital Marketing course from TISS sharing his experience
Priya Sharma working in Trident Gurgaon Sharing her of PG Diploma in HR from TISS
Sonam Sareen Sharing her experience of doing Digital marketing with TISS – Apar India
Paritosh Malik doing Digital Marketing Course from TISS sharing his experience
Hon’ble Shri Pranab Mukherjee felicitates students at Apar India Annual Convocation
CAREER COUNSELLING SESSION FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
TALK TO OUR COUNSELLORS
TO FIND A COURSE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER